How To Create Sound Tracks in Garageband
- Open garageband.
- Another window will pop up allowing you to name your project. Click "create".
- Pick new project
- Pick loops
- If the loops are closed, just go to the lower left an click on the button which looks like an eye
- Then you are shon the different genres, and you click on the ne that you want
- Then you have the different sounds for that genre, you pick one, and drag it to the middle
- When you are finished, you go to the top and click share
- Then click on the option that fits you the most
Tip : start your sound track with a simple sound (not wild or "loud") .
You don't always have to pick the option "Loops", you can pick an instrument ( if you are using an instrument) or even if you are using your\ a voice.