Sunday 8 March 2015

Blogging health check 1

Blogging health check 1 
02/01/2015

My teacher checked my blog around this date and gave me a response:

You have some really good, interesting individual posts on your blog. Good work. I particularly liked the post on Great Expectations/The Conjuring - it will be interesting to see if any of this influences your filming. The posts on costume and fonts are really good also. 
With regard to your updated production idea, are you sure you can't get access to an indoor room for just one sequence? Is the canal an appropriate substitute. I will disuss with you in class. 
Having said that, keeping an up to date production diary with changes, insights etc  - this is exactly what you are supposed to do. Good work - please keep it up.


After this health check I considered his comments and proceeded to discuss the ideas with my group again but we all came to the conclusion that our story line was still going to change and the party would still be placed by the canal (outside).

No comments:

Post a Comment