Wednesday, 4 March 2015

Editing on Sound on GarageBand

I started experimenting with what type of sound would be effective to use for the final title sequence, this was my drafting process for the final sound.
I used a range of different music tones; I wanted to focus on creating a distorted, dark, scary piece, that was linked to the story/plot of our film.
I used a range of piano keys and some music effects, I explored a range of different effects, as there were points where I found the sound was too over dramatic with some of the piano keys, therefore I had to monitor how much of those I will use.

No comments:

Post a Comment