Monday, 9 March 2015
This stage was the most challenging due to various reasons. Firstly, the weather, although we did make that part of our risk assessment we weren't quite expecting it to be that bad. The cold and rain didn't do our group justice int he filming process, we struggled to even get out the camera because each time we wanted to film it would begin to rain. In addition to that, because we made several changes to our story board we could really make a clear understanding of the type of shots that we wanted to use now, so we had to decide that whilst we were actually filming the scenes. We did make quite a few mistakes such as 'overfilling' because we didn't need the in our actual title sequence.